Frequently Asked Questions
The school is located in North Pitampura near Kohat Enclave Metro Station.
PP International School
Nursery: 3 years and above as on 31st March 2021
Preparatory: 4 years and above as on 31st March 2021
As per the government norms for registration to remaining classes, the applicants should have completed the previous class from any other school.
PP International School is run by PP Charitable Trust which is a non – profit organization.
The routes get re-planned at the start of every academic session to optimize travel time for the students. The school has installed GPRS tracking system and CCTV surveillance cameras in all the school buses for monitoring of the vehicles.
The school has extensive transport coverage. You can refer the chart for the areas serviced by the current bus routes.
The school has its own building with the total area of 2 Acres.
The school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE) and is following the CBSE curriculum. The medium of instruction is English. It is a national education board and follows a syllabus developed by NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training). This association ensures –
- » a well researched curriculum which gets revised based on changing needs of children and society.
- » good supporting instructional material for the teachers at various levels of the school education.
- » emphasis on learning by doing, enhances application skill, analytical skill and problem solving skill.
- » organizes teachers training for new challenges.
The School timings for the current Academic Session are –
Summer :- Pre-primary – 7:30 am to 11:30 am—Primary and above (Grade I onwards) – 7:30 am to 1:30 pm
Winter :- Pre-primary – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm—Primary and above (Grade I onwards) – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- World class infrastructure having air conditioned classrooms equipped with latest smart boards
- Air conditioned deluxe buses with CCTV cameras and GPRS tracking facility
- Nutritious Mid day meals
- Distinctive training in Dramatics and Taekwondo
- Extensive sports facilities – Skating, Soccer, Basketball, Taekwondo, and Table Tennis
- Google Apps and Edmodo – To overcome the limitation of traditional classroom, the school has incorporated Google Apps for Education wherein one can learn anytime, anywhere through the web. Parents can utilize a variety of applications including Reading, Assignments, and Paper-studying. Parent’s awareness is raised as they can observe children performance, discuss with teachers and see all lessons plans, uploaded by teachers.
General Science Lab
Yes, the school is providing world class healthcare and medical facilities to its students in association with Fortis. An air-conditioned fully equipped medical room has been provided with trained medical professionals on duty all through the school hours. The school arranges regular medical check-up of the students at the school.
In order to enhance a student’s personality and to facilitate overall growth and development of a child, various academics oriented intra school competitions Extempore, Debate, Declamation, Speech, Essay and Poem writing, Story Dramatization etc. and co-curricular activities like Music & dance, Art & Craft, Debating, Dramatics, Educational visits & Excursions, Picnics etc. are regularly organized at the school. The school has special visiting faculty for –
Sports – Taekwondo
Other sports facilities – Skating, Soccer, Basketball, Taekwondo, Table Tennis
The ratio is 1:25. The school is very particular that each student be provided individual care and attention at all times.
Appropriate educational qualifications, relevant experience, demonstration lesson and a rigorous interview process are the selection criteria.
- The school is well guarded by trained security personnel over the entire campus.
- All classes and corridors are well equipped with C.C.T.V. cameras for arrant vigilance and security purposes.
- Floor wise Emergency response team (ERT) is present in the school for the safety of its students.
- The School is concerned about the Safety and Security of the students from HOME TO SCHOOL TO HOME. Hence, we have incorporated smart RFID’s in the School.
- The School owns a fleet of buses with GPS wireless system which is followed round the clock for the tracking of the buses. In case of any delay or mishap, the information reaches the school within time so that information can be sent to the parents and appropriate arrangements are done as required.