Our Robotics Lab is fully equipped with Lego Robotics Materials, Some of the features of Robotics Learning Program:
- Using Lego kits students will learn through experience, collaborate with their classmate, think creatively and it will increase students learning power.
- Lego bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct robotics machine which can perform various work.
- Robotics learning will challenge students to apply math and science concepts to real life problems.
- We have well designed curriculum for each class.
- Lego Education offers unique solutions to teachers who bring more innovation and creativity to their classroom practice.
- A chance to discover a fun and engaging way to teach curriculum subjects
- Robotics learning system covers all four fields-STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) through hands on learning.
- This allows students to take a more active role in their learning; the courses provide students with hands-on experience through practical workshops, information about ways to optimise classroom management of resources, and tools for curriculum planning.
- Teaching through robotics will
- Gives visual grasp of math and science concept
- Teaches through discovery (cause and effect learning)
- Builds logical and analytical thinking
- Nurtures creativity and innovation
- Enhances problem solving attitude
Special Features of Lego Mindstorms NXT Kit
NXT Robotics machine can be programmed to:
- move forward, back, turn, and avoid objects
- sense colors, light, sound, and objects
- measure discrete distances
- use gears to adjust speed and climb hills