PP International School invites admissions for grades Nursery to IX and XI. Meritorious students will be offered scholarships. Kindly visit the school for more details.
How to get
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be less than 16 years of age as of 10th July 2022
- Gross annual income of family of the candidate from all sources does not exceed Rs. 3.00 lakhs per annum.
- Minimum 60% marks in the previous year’s examination.
- The Scholarship is open for Delhi/NCR region only.
Scholarship UPTO 90% for Meritorious students
- Aadhaar Card Of Student (Optional)
- Income Certificate Of The Parent / Guardian
- Janaadhaar Card Details Of Family And Student
- Bank Details Linked With Janaadhaar Card Of Either The Family Owner Or Student
- Caste Certificate
- Yearly Documents Or Certificates
Fresh – As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited, it is necessary to lay down preference for selection. Selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks (the applicant is required to submit an Income Certificate). In case of same income, merit shall be generated.
Applicants should be Indian nationals and studying in a recognized school /Board with consistent attendance and good academic record. SDEF reserves the right to cancel/change/alter the rules for the award of Scholarships.
The foundation is offering 500 scholarships in the following categories:
- for Class 12 Students – ₹5,000 per annum
- for Class 11 Students – ₹4,000 per annum
- for Class 10 Students – ₹3,000 per annum
- for Class 9 Students – ₹2,000 per annum